Happy Halloween! Here are some of my favorite characters I created the past few years! Let’s go back to 2011! 😀
music track “Follow me” by RHEIA
I’ve been working on this effect since 2013, and finally decided to show it off! I think it’s needless to say, but just in case: Please do not try this at home!
As always, a very big thank you to my supporters on Patreon for helping me creating these videos! ♡
The idea for this video was on hold for so long because I’ve been performing a rope routine since I was a kid.
I kind of thought, it’s not worthy of a video.. but, finally, I decided to do it, and here it is now!
A very special thanks to my supporters for helping make my vision a reality! ♡ Enjoy!
Hi Sweets! Hope you keep warm this October!
I would like to thank you for being a subscriber and supporter, and what better way to do that, than teaching you a great magic trick! In my opinion, it is a great effect, and if you don’t mind taking the time practicing it, you can terrify your friends for this Halloween!
And some of my extra notes and tips:
- Please do not swallow the pins. I only placed it in my mouth to have the pins in the screen for the video presentation.
- You can use any type of (not see through) fabric, as long as you don’t mind it to be pinned around. You can also borrow a fabric from your audience if you like.
- You can keep the carrot in your pocket till you need it, than palm it and hold the fabric with the same hand (the one that’s palming the carrot).
- Don’t worry, nobody will suspect you holding anything as long as you act natural and bring the attention to your other hand.
Ok, ok.. I can give you a zillion more advice. You see, magic is actually more than just some “tricks in the row”. It’s about timing, presentation, story telling etc.. but I’m sure if you just spend a little time in front of the mirror, and practice, you can freak out your friends at the party! With any other questions, don’t be shy to write me! Good luck! 🙂
List of products I’ve used:
Top:: White House | Black Market
Foundation:: Nuance Salma Hayek Flawless Coverage Mineral Foundation (Light/Medium)
Bronzer:: Pixi by Petra Beauty Bronzer (Summertime)
Highlighter:: Vintage by Jessica Liebeskind Illuminating Face Highlighter (Crystal Pink)
Eyeliner:: Almay Liquid Eyeliner
Lips:: Ofra Lipliner (Wine)
I had way to much fun making this video a few years ago!
Keeping with my hungarian tradition, I fixed up something fun in the kitchen… 🙂
And here is how I created this look:
NOTE: no toad (or cat) was harmed during the making of the video! ♡
Can you believe it’s almost Halloween again! Have you decided what costume you going to be wearing? Here are some of my favorite characters that I created over the years, that could be inspirational!
1. Catwoman – My favorite. Smokey, black eyes and red lips! Just get a mask, sexy latex and meow!
2. Hello Kitty – Ok, ok, I do love cats.. But this one is more sweet and playful. Keep it light and simple. It’s all about the ears.. 😉
3. The Hungarian Witch – Play with a glue-on mask, and instantly create a fun effect! Make sure you are not allergic to the glue for applying the latex parts!
I actually did created a video of how to, just for fun! Check it out:
Happy Halloween and have fun! 🙂